Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which will govern TCM's relationship with you in relation to this website.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
acquaint yourself with any changes. Any amendment shall be effective immediately
upon notice by email and/or posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Website
constitutes an affirmative:
- Features currently in existence on the Website are in no way a representation of future content. TCM reserves the right to add or remove features to this site at its discretion. ACCEPTABLE USE
- Parts of this website will be restricted by a username and password or other secure technology ("Member Profile").You acknowledge that you and/or your company are responsible for all acts, instructions or requests made by your Member Profile. You and/or you company are responsible for loss caused by the use of your Member Profile, whether carried out by you or a third party. You agree to immediately notify TCM of any unauthorised use of your Member Profile or any other breach of security of which you become aware.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must obtain your parent or guardian's consent prior to using the Website.
- Member Profiles may not be used to solicit goods or services or publish any material containing advertising without the written consent of TCM.
- You must not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of the Website and must not attempt to gain unauthorised access.
- You must not breach any privacy laws particularly in respect of the release of personal details available on the Website.
- The Website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. Any hyperlinked website is provided as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by TCM. Such third party websites, including any products, services or information contained therein are not provided or under the control of TCM, and your legal relationship is directly with the third party website owner. COPYRIGHT
- All material found on the Website, including information, text, layout, design, graphics, photographs, software, application logic and process flow ("the Material"), is Copyright TCM, and/or its licensors. The Material is protected by both Australian and international copyright and/or trade mark law. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, frame, download, upload to a third party, transmit or distribute the Material in any way. USER LICENCE
By placing any information or other material on the Website (including but not limited to
posting messages, uploading pictures, resumes or entering data), you grant to TCM a
perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide licence to do
the following in respect of the information or material:
- use, copy, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish and/or broadcast, publicly perform or display, and
- sublicense to any third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted.
- The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit all proprietary rights in any such information or other material including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any jurisdiction worldwide. You expressly grant in favour of TCM and any other party authorised by TCM all moral rights and any similar rights in any jurisdiction which you may have or hereafter acquire in respect of any relevant communication or other material. At the request and expense of TCM, you will execute and deliver to TCM such instruments and take such other actions as may be required to carry out this grant of licence and waiver. INDEMNITY OF LIABILITY
- To the maximum extent allowable under the law of Australia, neither TCM or its officers, employees, agents or related bodies corporate shall be in any way liable to you or any third party in any way (including for negligence) for any loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered by you or claims made against you through your use of the Website, or any failure to provide use of the Website.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold TCM, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives ("the Service Provider") harmless from and against any and all claims, loss, damage, tax including GST, liability and/or expense (including but not limited to legal costs) ("Claim") that may be incurred by the Service Provider or by you or by any third party that uses your Member Profile.
- You hereby waive, release, forgive, discharge and relinquish any and all Claims that you now has or may have against the Service Provider which are connected with, arise out of, relate to or are incidental to use of the Website.
- You expressly agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website and related services ("the Service") is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. TCM expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- TCM makes no warranty that the Service will meet your requirements, nor that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does TCM make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the service or that defects in the software will be corrected.
- TCM reserves the right to refuse access or cancel such access to the casting application at its own discretion.